LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:10:49 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:58:05 -0400
>From: "Primov, Rachida S." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Digitizing Videos

Dear All,

We are trying to implement a web-based streaming video service. But before we
start such a project, I would like to get some sort of support from our legal
council.  For that purpose I need to write a proposal. Would anyone have an
example of a proposal you have submitted or a template justifying the request I
could use?

Thanks a million.

Rachida

Rachida Salama Primov
Senior Lecturer in French
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Modern Languages Laboratory and Tutorial Writing
Center, Director
Outreach Program Coordinator
University of Miami
Phone: 305-284-8592
Fax: 305-284-2225
Email : [log in to unmask]
http://www.mll.miami.edu

"The very thing that frightens us today, the change curve, the phenomenal rate
of change, is an ally"
Celebrate What's Right with the World
--DeWitt Jones

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for