LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:21:18 -0400
From: "SANAKO Corporation" <[log in to unmask]>
PRESS RELEASE	 TURKU, FINLAND
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE	 June 16, 2008

Customer Development Series from SANAKO

Editorial contact:
Denise Wall, Marketing Communications Manager
phone +358(0)2 2166 500 or [log in to unmask]

SANAKO Academy has launched the first in a series of Customer
Development Papers aimed at helping customers understand and
effectively use the rapidly evolving technology used in education.

The series represents an extension of the Academy$E2Aos information and
training offerings, which typically aim to educate internal SANAKO
personnel and sales partners in the technical and product-related
skills required to ably support our customers.

SANAKO$E2Aos aim is to directly address the customer, providing basic
technical information in simple and clear language. It is hoped that
customers will then be better positioned to understand the technology
behind their learning solutions, and thereby make more effective use
of them.

The first in the series will focus on the capacity limitations of
wireless networks. It is expected that by educating customers on the
limitations that affect all learning solutions working in wireless
environments, SANAKO can help customers make the necessary adjustments
to take advantage of the benefits provided by these systems.

SANAKO looks forward to enhancing our customers$E2Ao technical expertise
and understanding of current learning technology, and to helping make
effective the use of educational technology an attainable goal for all.

Visit the SANAKO global website for a look at the first of the series.
SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology
company developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom
management software, virtual learning and professional development
solutions, as well as supplying customer services. We are the world
leader in live language learning technology.

Today$E2Aos solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile
systems that act as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by
motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we$E2Aove
provided Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100
countries. We serve our customers through a network of resellers in 70
countries. Based in Finland, the company has sales offices in China,
France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a Microsoft^AE Gold Certified Partner,
a Blackboard Building Blocks$EFEi community member and a WorldDidac
Quality Charter Member.

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo,
Blackboard Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are
trademarks/registered trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United
States and/or other countries. Usage by permission.

Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.