LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:24:33 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:08:19 -0400
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8860 DVD repair

I bought the EcoSmart Junior. Very expensive, works really well. To
operate it you need two gallon jugs, one to drain it and one to feed it
the water it needs. So it is messy to use but does the job. Serious
overkill for a language lab but I have been doing dvds for other units
and getting some goodwill.

Judy Shoaf

LLTI-Editor wrote:
> --- Forwarded Message from "Perkins, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>> Subject: DVD repair
>> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:43:38 -0500
>> From: "Perkins, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]>
>> To: <[log in to unmask]>
>

> Does anyone have any experience with higher-end DVD/CD disc repair machines?
We
(http://www.discgotech.com/products/dgdevil.htm),

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).