LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:13:59 -0400
From: "SANAKO Corporation" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 6, 2008 2:17:41 AM EDT
To: "Otmar Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SANAKO: Building Fruitful Global Partnerships in Education

PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TURKU, FINLAND May 05, 2008

SANAKO: Building Fruitful Global Partnerships in Education

SANAKO has launched a global partner school program to encourage
innovation and excellence in the use of learning technology. The
SANAKO Global Partner School program is a structured program for
collaboration with selected schools, to jointly introduce, implement
and develop educational technology in live learning environments.

$E2AuSANAKO has long partnered with educational institutions to test and
develop its live learning solutions,$E2Au said Kimmo K$C3$A4rpijoki, Senior
Manager Business Development, Strategic Partnerships & Large Scale
Projects. $E2AuBut now we have formalized our system of collaboration to
ensure that schools that are truly committed to the innovative use of
technology can partner with us to advance that goal,$E2Au he added.

SANAKO$E2Aos Global Partner School program is open to schools worldwide
with IT-based teaching infrastructure that can demonstrate a
commitment to advancing the innovative use of technology to improve
learning results.

Broad System of Rewards

Schools that are selected for participation in the program benefit
from a broad system of rewards, including the opportunity to use, test
and develop the latest SANAKO technology for motivating learning
experiences; free onsite training sessions backed by free online
training packages; recognition for pioneering teachers and teaching
practices; and the opportunity to build global partnerships with other
participants.

Global Partner Schools will be encouraged to be active participants in
the program. They will be invited to share examples of their
innovative use of technology on a regular basis, acts as $E2Aushowcase$E2Au
institutions, and tell their stories in case studies and testimonials.

Schools interested in participating in the program should contact
their SANAKO Business or Regional Managers to recommend them for
membership. More information about the program is available at the
Global Partner School Program website: www.sanako.com/globalpartnerschool
.
Editorial contact:
Kimmo K$C3$A4rpijoki, Senior Manager Business Development, Strategic
Partnerships & Large Scale Projects, phone +358(0)2 2166 500 or
SANAKO Corporation

SANAKO, formerly Tandberg Educational, is a learning technology
company developing language teaching solutions, teaching and classroom
management software, virtual learning and professional development
solutions, as well as supplying customer services. We are the world
leader in live language learning technology.

Today$E2Aos solutions include modern software, wireless and mobile
systems that act as a catalyst for improving teaching outcomes by
motivating learning.

Our sales network reaches customers all over the world and we$E2Aove
provided Tandberg Educational Quality to satisfied users in over 100
countries. We serve our customers through a network of resellers in 70
countries. Based in Finland, the company has sales offices in China,
France, UAE, UK and US. SANAKO is a Microsoft^AE Gold Certified Partner,
a Blackboard Building Blocks$EFEi community member and a WorldDidac
Quality Charter Member.

Blackboard, the Bb logo, Building Blocks, the Building Blocks logo,
Blackboard Developers Network, and the Blackboard Learning System are
trademarks/registered trademarks of Blackboard Inc. in the United
States and/or other countries. Usage by permission.

Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

This information was brought to you by Cision http://newsroom.cision.com

The following files are available for download:

PDF

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for
Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.