MACSCRPT Archives

June 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jon Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:52:24 -0700
<Schmooze Mode: On>

My current employment contract will be running out soon and I'm
looking around for my next opportunity.  If you know of anyone
interested in some programming or scripting work, InDesign/InCopy
related or not, I'll be available soon and would love to talk with
anyone about their needs.

For those that don't know me, I'm a long time C++ programmer involved
with AppleScript from the beginning and InDesign/InCopy for the last
ten years.

Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] for more information.

Jon

</Schmooze Mode>