LLTI Archives

May 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 14:25:39 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:44:31 -0400
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8847 Headphone/Mic Combo for Language Lab

We get good results from the Sanako headsets but they are hooked up to a
Sanako system which has options to eliminate the side noise.

We got some Plantronics headsets made for gaming at a good price about
18 months ago. They were the model that was going out of style then,
hence the good price. I was pleased to see there were good options
available because of gaming.

Judy Shoaf