LLTI Archives

May 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 13:17:28 -0400
I normally don't comment on ADVTSG submissions to this list. But this piece of
software for Mac/PCs is in heavy use by our faculty in  Asian Studies for the
preparation of many materials on all levels. Take a look at it yourself. In
addition, their support is excellent - but hardly ever needed.

Otmar Foelsche

++++++++++++++++++++++++

--- Forwarded Message from William McKee <[log in to unmask]> ---

Now available KEY and MacKEY version 5.1 from Asia Communications.
Your key to teaching and learning Chinese (Japanese and Korean
included).

Please download the free 90 day trial version from http://
www.cjkware.com/download.html

Or, for our existing users, please download the update from http://
www.cjkware.com/update

Contact [log in to unmask] for further information.

William McKee.
V.P. Software Dev.
Asia Communications Quebec Inc.

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for