LLTI Archives

April 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:11:33 -0400
from [log in to unmask]

I have found that Jing is quite a useful tool for screen capture.  It allows
you to take pictures in JPG format or record movies in FLV format.  You
determine the parameters of the recording area on your screen.  I imagine
you could use Jing to encode video into FLV format simply by playing the
video in another program and using Jing to record it.  Plus, at least for
now, it is free.

Here is their website:

http://jingproject.com/

Aaron