LLTI Archives

April 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:23:34 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Wilson, Emmanuel \(wilsone\)"

>Subject: RE: #8821 DMCA Exemption
>Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:53:52 -0400
>From: "Wilson, Emmanuel \(wilsone\)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I remember that about a year ago the Librarian of Congress made specific
exception
to the DMCA for this purpose, as he or she apparently has been given the right
to do under the law.

I believe the following website answers most questions in that regard:

http://www.copyright.gov/1201/

Emmanuel Wilson, B.A.
Manager, A&S Language Resource Center
612 Old Chemistry Bldg.