LLTI Archives

April 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:24:27 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Patricia Early" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:22:57 -0400
>From: "Patricia Early" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT SLM - Registration deadlines!

Plan now to attend the IALLT Summer Leadership Meeting, June 6-8 at Georgia
State University in Atlanta, Georgia!

Attendance is open to all members of IALLT, and is a fantastic opportunity to
meet the members of the IALLT Board and Council.  You will have the opportunity
to work along with the Board and council in breakout interest sessions, gaining
important insight and input into the goals, programs, and objectives of IALLT.
You'll also get a preview of the exciting conference plan for IALLT 2009!

Registration information, including the registration form, facilities, meeting
schedule, and social events is available at
http://iallt09.wordpress.com/slm-08-june-6-8/

PLEASE NOTE: if you are planning to attend the Braves Baseball Game, please
submit your registration no later than April 30 to participate in block seating!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the information
below.

I look forward to seeing you at SLM, and next year at IALLT 2009 (May 27-30)!
Look for a Call for Papers to be released soon!

Sincerely,
Trish Early

Patricia N. Early
Language Lab Coordinator
Department of Modern and Classical Languages
Georgia State University
404-413-5987

-Information is neither good nor bad.  It is either welcomed or unwelcomed
depending upon whether it is timely or untimely.