LLTI Archives

April 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:24:34 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt  <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:11:30 -0700
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Feedback on iWork for Mac

Sorry, it's iWork, not iWorks!
_________________

Hello Mac Users,

I just downloaded a free trial version of Mac's iWork, and have
played around some with Pages and Keynote.  So far I like it, and the
price is right; but I'd love to hear from users as to whether they
have encountered any drawbacks, especially when compared to
Microsoft's Word and PPT.

One more question (which I've been asked): does the iWork suite also
work with OS 10.3? (i.e., with the wild beast before Tiger; Panther I
believe)

Thank you for your feedback
Francoise
--