MACSCRPT Archives

April 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jon Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:54:40 -0700
At 12:21 PM -0600 4/24/08, Chuck Pelto wrote:
>>>And yes, there's no real reward for the work and lots of other things
>>>competing for my very limited time.
>>>
>>>Jon
>>
>>Well, I, for one, certainly appreciate being able to use that tool in
>>hundreds of scripts and numerous environments for more than 10 years now.
>>
>>Thank you, Jon.
>
>I'll say that I'm willing to pay for the product. It sure as heck has saved ME a lot of time.

I'm glad Jon's Commands was as popular as it was, coming on the heels of AppleScript itself.  However, it wasn't much work to create it as the initial commands came from largely just recompiling my old HyperCard xcmds.  Now I'd need to rewrite all of them completely and test them on PPC and Intel.

If I were interested in a second job, perhaps I'd be more enthusiastic.  ;)

Jon