LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:15:07 -0400
Hello everybody,

I have a tablet PC which I have been training with for a few days now. I use the
Sticky Notes application and I noticed that the recording has a lot of scratchy
background noise. The tablet PC is relatively new. Does anybody have this
experience as well? Or does anyone have an idea as to what kind of problem it
might be and how to fix it? Do we have to contact the manufacturer (IBM)? Please
email me individually if you have a suggestion - [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Iris Myers

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.