LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:55:33 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Detiveaux, Georges J"

>Subject: iallt @ actfl 2008: iallt-sponsored sessions
>Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:38:54 -0500
>From: "Detiveaux, Georges J" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: "Stacey Powell" <[log in to unmask]>, "Scinicariello, Sharon"
<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,        <[log in to unmask]>, "Claire
Bartlett" <[log in to unmask]>

Stacey Powell and I, your ACTFL reps, would like to announce the following
IALLT-sponsored sessions at ACTFL 2008, to be held at the Walt Disney World Swan
& Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FL (November 21-23). We thank everyone most
sincerely for their submissions: that we had such a tough time choosing our
three sessions is a clear testament to all of the exciting and interesting
things IALLT members are doing in support of language teaching and learning with
technology! Please join us in congratulating our session presenters, and come to
Orlando to show your IALLT support both at their sessions and by volunteering at
the IALLT table in the exhibit hall! See www.actfl.org for registration &
housing information.

IALLT Sponsored Sessions @ ACTFL 2008:

-Learning Tools for Web 2.0 - Integration vs. Frustration (Jorg Waltje, Ohio
University & Sharon Scinicariello, University of Richmond)

-Language Resource Center Technologies (Claire Bartlett, Rice University)

-From Latin to Spanish: Video Podcasts for Language Learning and Culture
(Bridget Yaden, Pacific Lutheran University)

Georges Detiveaux, Lone Star College-CyFair, [log in to unmask]
Stacey Powell, Auburn University, [log in to unmask]