LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:28:21 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT table at CALICO
>Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:44:23 -0400

To all IALLT members attending CALICO-IALLT next week in San Francisco:

IALLT will have an information table in the registration area at the
conference and we would be very grateful for volunteers from the
membership to help staff the table.  If you are willing to sign up
for some hours, please email me:  [log in to unmask]

You can also stop by the table and volunteer onsite!

Hope to see many of you in San Francisco!

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
IALLT Affiliate Representative to CALICO
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
518-580-5205

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching