LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:19:44 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sarah Van Bonn" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:18:55 -0400
>From: "Sarah Van Bonn" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #791 Tell Me More

Hi Mary Beth,

You may be interested in checking out our services. Our Spanish
language learning sites are http://lomastv.com/ and
http://ola.yabla.com/

Our clients include The University of Michigan, Iowa State University,
the Nassau Ministry of Tourism, the U.S Department of State, Dartmouth
High School, and many more. Our clients are highly satisfied with the
results Yabla services provide and return year after year!

To learn more about group subscriptions and our special group discount
rates, visit https://www.yabla.com/product/subscribe_group.php

For more info, you can also visit our homepage at http://home.yabla.com

Please feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about what Yabla
can do for you!

All best,

Sarah Van Bonn
Yabla Inc.

On 3/11/08, LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> --- Forwarded Message from Mary Beth James <[log in to unmask]> ---

>  >From: Mary Beth James <[log in to unmask]>
>  >Subject: Tell Me More
>  >Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:13:13 -0400
>  >To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>
>  Faculty in our Spanish Department have an interest in using the
>  software package 'Tell Me More' next semester, and we have found both
>  the site and lab license annual fees to be outside our budget.  Can
>  anyone recommend a substitute package for drill and practice
>  exercises that would be less than $5000?
>
>  Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.
>
>  Mary Beth

>   LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
>  Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language
Teaching