LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:28:37 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:47:30 EST
>To: [log in to unmask]
>CC: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ADVTSG - FREE SONY LLC 9000 COMPONENTS

Dear Otmar:

I hope that this "advertisement" will be helpful to one of your many  readers.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

George Washington.

_________

(ATVTSG)

FREE  SONY LLC 9000 COMPONENTS
FREE Sony  LLC 9000 Components:
Need spares for  your old Sony LLC 9000?  ASC Direct may have what  you are
looking for.  We  are offering the following parts to any educational
institution - all you pay is packing and postage  charges.
ER 9030 Cassette Recorder(s)
ER-9052 Teacher Cassette
RN-9000 Response Analyzer
PTU 6  Power Supply
LLC 9000 Touch Screen Monitor, bezel and some miscellaneous parts.  (please
ask)
Please contact Jeannie  Pendergraft at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  or  877-3020263.

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.