LLTI Archives

March 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:20:56 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:28:20 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #8778.1 (!) Suggestions for Classroom Management Software

You'll probably want to check the Digital Language Lab Solutions
publication from IALLT, edited by Jack Burston (2007):
http://iallt.org/iallt_services/iallt_publications.html  Several
management systems are reviewed there.

>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 2/29/2008 11:23 AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8778 Suggestions for Classroom Management Software
>Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:01:16 -0500
>From: "Vance, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Synchonize Eyes by Smartech may be the best solution for you. If you
using the software solely for management purposes. Smartech make
SmartBoards and software to interface with both Macs and Windows
operating systems.

Jason Vance
Language Learning Center Supervisor
Thomas Nelson Community College