MACSCRPT Archives

March 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Gary (Lists)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 01:56:50 -0500

"Emmanuel" wrote:
> Guess what. Smile does that.

Holy hindsight, Batman.

I should have remembered that, since Smile controls all kinds of industrial
serial devices.

So, maybe an OSAX is useful, and portable, and free, but so is Smile.

Mark J. Reed wrote:
> Does what?  Talks to the modem?

RS232 serial devices, some specific USB stuff. This is not in Satimage.osax,
this in Smile's app dictionary, in the IO Devices suite.
--
Gary