MACSCRPT Archives

March 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Mark J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:35:17 -0400
You can't really generalize about GMail users, since 90+% of the
email-using populace seems to be using it.  Feel free to complain
about things like the fact that the mobile client (which is terrible
in general but beats trying to use the web ui from a phone) doesn't
give you any way to send a non-TOFU reply, though. :)

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>