LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:57:14 -0500

From: "Kindersite Joel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 26, 2008 1:48:51 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: European Union Language projects for Listserv

Dear Otmar

Please find attached 2 newsletters from 2 Lingua EU Socrates
projects. I hope both newsletters are self-explanatory, if not please
feel free to ask.

I would be very grateful, if you could place them in your Listserv or/
and newsletters to your membership, if you consider them appropriate
of course. Please feel free to edit if required.

I am a subscriber to the LLTI list so I should pick up the postings,
but would be very grateful if you use the information elsewhere as
well, you could send me a copy for our reporting records.

Best regards

Joel H Josephson. Executive Director
http://www.kindersite.org
Skype : acerview54
Where children play and teachers learn
Stockholm Prize Finalists
European Union Projects: ARGuing, Don$E2Aot Give Up, ALL, TOOL2, Chain
Stories, Languages from the Cradle, FaceIt$EFnilo$EFnilo

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.