LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:57:19 -0500
Mary,

Yes, I am talking about the 5 CD set of proofing tools, with the languages
as follows:

CD_1:
Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese

CD_2:
Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, Finnish

CD_3:
Chinese (Traditional), Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal),
Spanish, Swedish, Basque, Catalan, Galician

CD_4:
Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Turkish, Norwegian
(Nynorsk)

CD_5:
Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Ukrainian,
Gujarti, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Vietnamese

I like Office 2007 a lot, except for some formula issues in Excel which
apparently might be resolved once I apply SP1 which I am going to do
today.

Laura

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.