LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:42:29 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Jennifer Wood" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:02:23 -0800
>From: "Jennifer Wood" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8771 Dishnetwork reception

Yes, we had that problem, too. When I called them, it turned out
that some channel numbers had changed and other channels
were no longer offered in the commercial package,
Best,
Jennifer Wood
Scripps College

>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 02/19/08 10:51 AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Dishnetwork reception
>Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:15:15 -0500
>From: "Primov, Rachida S." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

We are having problems with our satellite feed from Dishnetwork.  All of a
sudden, we are not receiving half of the channels we subscribe to. Is anyone
else experiencing the same problems?

All the best,

Rachida

Rachida Salama Primov
Senior Lecturer in French
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Modern Languages Laboratory and Tutorial Writing
Center, Director
Outreach Program Coordinator
University of Miami
Phone: 305-284-8592
Fax: 305-284-2225
Email : [log in to unmask]
http://www.mll.miami.edu

"The very thing that frightens us today, the change curve, the phenomenal rate
of change, is an ally"
Celebrate What's Right with the World
--DeWitt Jones

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching