LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:26:04 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Kloda, Benjamin J." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: "Kloda, Benjamin J." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #8760.1-3 (!) Xhosa materials?
>Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:29:11 -0500
>From: "Kloda, Benjamin J." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

We taught a Zulu course a few years back and used "Speak Zulu with Us"
from African Voices.  They also have a nice Xhosa textbook and CD-ROM
series, and all of their material was written fairly recently.

Here's the link:

http://africanvoices.co.za

Benjamin J. Kloda
Language Training Supervisor
School of Language Studies
Foreign Service Institute
U.S. Department of State
Tel. (703) 302-7071
Fax  (703) 302-7075

This e-mail is unclassified based on definitions provided in E.O. 12958.