LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:31:13 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:54:55 -0500
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>To: llti <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Xhosa materials?

The new Xhosa instructor here does not have many materials for teaching
the class--7 students and only one copy of the book & tapes for "Teach
Yourself Xhosa."  I see that this book is hard to come by (in the US at
least) and the only other material available seems to be one of those
Talk Now! CD lessons.

Any ideas about where I could get some good audio materials for Xhosa?

Judy Shoaf

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.