LLTI Archives

February 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:19:16 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Bruno Louchouarn" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: French Films Online
>Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:13:22 -0800
>From: "Bruno Louchouarn" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Bonjour Arthur,

Here  is a link that may be of interest to you.  They ask that the movie be
shown in its entirety when used in an educational context.  If you are
interested, let me know if you would like any help with the registration or
any other issue.

Click here to check out universcine.:

http://www.frenchculture.org/spip.php?article436&tout=ok

Cheers