MACSCRPT Archives

February 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Christopher Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:50:41 -0800
One of the things AS spoiled me with from early on is
"whose clauses" (apparently also known as the by-test
reference form). My question is, for those of you who
reeeeally know other scripting/programming languages,
what other languages have this funcionality as a basic
feature??

Anyone?

Thanks in advance (first post in a long long time)

Looking for last minute shopping deals?