LLTI Archives

January 2008, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:26:48 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Adobe Captivate
>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:56:16 -0500

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who wrote me with Flash tips over the last few days.

I found training program on Adobe's site called Captivate a few days ago. I
downloaded and started using it yesterday and it seems like a great program
for creating fast, interactive exercises (it looks like you can embed audio,
video, and even Flash animation files into it). I will keep playing with it
before I ask for the money to purchase it, but I am wondering if any of you
are using it, and if so, if you've been satisfied with it so far. Feel free
to write me off list.

Thank you,
Tina

Tina Deveny Oestreich
Language Learning Manager
The Freedman Center in Kelvin Smith Library
Case Western Reserve University
11055 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
(216) 368-5283