MACSCRPT Archives

January 2008

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jon Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:48:33 -0800
We're two weeks away from Macworld San Francisco and 22 years away
from the first Netter's Dinner back in 1986.  So if you are planning
on attending Macworld, or will just be in the SF area on Thursday,
Jan 17, then plan on attending the 23rd Annual Netter's Dinner where
you can meet the faces behind the emails and eat some hot and spicy
Hunan food.

Advance registration is required.  Sign up here:

    http://www.seanet.com/~jonpugh/nettersdinner.html

I will be attending again, having moved back to California from the
rainy Pacific Northwest.  I hope to see you there.

Jon