LLTI Archives

December 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:17:09 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Johannes Evelein <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:54:42 -0500
>Subject: Job Ad: Blume Lang Learning Center Director
>From: Johannes Evelein <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues:
The following ad may be of interest to you.  I'd appreciate if you could
post it in your departments and alert potential candidates.
Thank you very much.
Johannes Evelein, Chair
Dept of Modern Languages and Literature
Trinity College, Hartford, CT

Trinity College, Hartford, CT
Director of Blume Language and Culture Learning Center

Trinity College seeks to hire a Director for its Blume Language and Culture
Learning Center to start on July 1, 2008.  Initial three-year appointment,
renewable annually afterwards.   Required qualifications: M.A. or Ph.D. in
educational technology, instructional design, second language acquisition,
foreign language pedagogy, linguistics, or a related field.  Required are a
thorough understanding of foreign language educational technology and a
demonstrated ability to connect language learning to other disciplines.
Prior experience in supervising a foreign language learning center is
preferred.  The successful candidate will be able to teach one of the nine
foreign languages offered through the Department of Language and Culture
Studies.  Send letter of application, c.v., and names of three references to
Prof. Dario Del Puppo, Search Committee Chair, Dept. of Modern Languages and
Literature, Trinity College, Hartford, CT 06106-3100. Deadline: Feb. 10th,
2008. Trinity College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Women and members of minority groups are especially encouraged to apply.

Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.