LLTI Archives

December 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:13:22 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Peter White <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:07:31 +1000
>From: Peter White <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Linguatronics "Genesis" system

Dear all

We are about to refurbish our language labs/computer labs, and are
looking to upgrade from the traditional tape-driven language lab to a
computer-based system.  One of the systems that appears to be very
attractive and competitively priced is Linguatronics "Genesis" system.

My question is, has anyone had experience with this system, and what
opinions, caveats or praise might you give it?

You can email me directly on [log in to unmask], or send to the list.

Best wishes
Peter White

Dr Peter White (PhD)
Lecturer in CALL
School of Languages and Comparative Cultural Studies
The University of Queensland, Qld 4072
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.uq.edu.au/~uqpwhite
Tel: +61 (0)7 3365 6786
CRICOS Provider No:00025B

"History is a vast early warning system". Norman Cousins, editor and author
(1915-1990)

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.