MACSCRPT Archives

December 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"J. Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:36:50 -0500
On 12/27/07 at 1:20 PM, Stockly, Ed <[log in to unmask]>
spake thusly:

>I'm not sure if there is a good, well thought way to organize and store
>AppleScripts.
>(I just use the finder and dump mine in huge folders).

I've taken to using Yojimbo from Bare Bones Software. It makes
life easy. <http://www.barebones.com/products/yojimbo/index.shtml>

Now, if Mark would turn scripting back on in SD I'd be a happy
camper because I wouldn't have to drag and drop the scripts and
accompanying info to Yojimbo.
--
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there,
no constitution, no law, no court can save it.  -Learned Hand