MACSCRPT Archives

December 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Kozmenko, Valeriy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:52:23 -0600
Hey, guys,

I have not contributed much to the forum but I love seeing people referencing ech other.

It is not unusual to seeing big guys like Stanford giving references like this one." ... Some obscure medical schools in the middle of newhere  has performed a study like this one..." That was a reference done by Stanford to the University of New Mexico (based on the verbal repot of the later one).

So please keep up the goog work by helping eacgh other.

Val