LLTI Archives

November 2007, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:55:26 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from joseph kautz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:21:58 -0800
>Subject: Re: #8707 WorldCALL 2008 - Deadline extended
>From: joseph kautz <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Matt,
May I propose a paper for this conference?   Tentatively -

Collaborative Markup of Sign Archives - The Tadjik Deaf School Project

--
A good husband is healthy and absent.
Source: (Japanese)

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching