LLTI Archives

November 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:35:53 -0500
There is a faculty member at my university who is very interested in
setting up an on-line writing revision environment... specifically one
that also keeps track of student errors for her research in Second
Language Acquisition.  She found this product on the web:

http://www.jucs.org/jucs_7_3/an_online_writing_platform/Wible_D.html
<http://www.jucs.org/jucs_7_3/an_online_writing_platform/Wible_D.html>

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find anyone willing to respond to
requests about using/purchasing the program.  Has anyone had any
experience with this program ... or others that will allow similar error
tracking?

Thanks,

JP

Jonathan Perkins, Director