LLTI Archives

November 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:00:13 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: First Year Polish Second Editon Audiotapes digitized?
>Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:09:39 -0000
>thread-index: Acgcua3HpBAdTBJZQZ+luW4afG2xKQEr3Png

 Hi

We can digitise the cassettes for you and improve the quality if no-one else
can help, and provide indexed mp3 CDs.  The reverse recording is not a
problem as if you can copy into Audacity there is an option under the
effects menu to reverse the track and then it can be saved as an mp3.

Regards

Kate Hammond