MACSCRPT Archives

November 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Levon Spradlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:48:51 -0600
    I have two Macs in my network that are having trouble with the
AppleScript drop-down menu. I activate it in the AppleScript Utility and it
works for the session. The next time the user logs out or restarts, the
drop-down is deactivated. The Macs are on 10.4.8. Any suggestions?

Levon Spradlin
Technology Manager, Desktop Publishing Support Services
Pearson | Assessment & Information
512-989-5300 x 3989

• "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."
- Elbert Hubbard •

This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.