MACSCRPT Archives

November 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lloyd Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:36:22 -0500
Jef,

using the ":" form of the path, you do not start at 'Volumes' you would
start at 'Mac1HD'

I suspect the default configuration of Word is actually picking the
behaviour.

Your script may not actually be working in the second line. The first
line tells Word to make a new document. Is the default configuration on
the iMac to open a template and on the iBook to open a document? You
can try this manually and see what behaviour is default.

Lloyd