LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:15:23 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Craig, Daniel Allen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Craig, Daniel Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:05:44 -0400
>Subject: Survey on technology use in the classroom and your students response
to that use
>acceptlanguage: en-US

Hi folks,

Please, pardon the cross posting.  I'll be posting this on a few different
listservs and Ning groups today.

http://surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=61577

I am giving a presentation on Saturday regarding my experiences with a Computer
Assisted Language Learning (CALL) course over the last couple years.  I am
particularly focusing on the sense of frustration that students feel when
working with a large number of sites, services, and applications.  Many students
are overwhelmed (at least initially).  I have also seen this in countless
listserv and discussion forum postings, not the mention in break rooms and
conference rooms. I would like to use the results of this survey as a last
minute addition to the course.  I'm interested on hearing about your experiences
with this.

Please visit the survey URL at: http://surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=61577

You will be asked for your email address to enter the survey.  I don't need your
address, but the system does, so enter any address you wish.

I'll post the results of the survey this weekend on my blog
(http://iucall.blogspot.com).

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Craig
http://www.danielcraig.com