LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:20:57 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sartiaux, Audrey N." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #8675.2 Strategic Plan
>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:05:28 -0400
>From: "Sartiaux, Audrey N." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Dear Nina,

Right now, this is just a shot in the dark for getting a new center. We
will see if anything comes out of this. Thank you for your advice, I do
have an old version of the manual and I will check it out.

Best,
Audrey

Audrey Sartiaux, Ph.D.
Director,  Multimedia Language Center