LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:24:54 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tina Deveny Oestreich" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #8680 PAL to NTSC DVD conversion
>Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:57:08 -0400

Dear John,

We use a program called ULead DVD workshop for creating menus and chapter
points. I believe you can use this no matter how you have altered the
original format. We have a tutorial online at:

http://fc.case.edu/video/video.html

for video editing in general. The section on ULead starts at around 26:00
minutes into it.

Tina