LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:40:50 -0400
From: Arturo Salinas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 24, 2007 1:59:11 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 13 National Meeting of Teachers of Foreign Languages

Hi,
We are organizing our 13th National Meeting of Teachers of Foreign
Languages at CELE - UNAM in M=E9xico City for the last week of June
(23-27)
2008. One of the areas is the use of new technologies in Foreign
Language
Teaching. Any papers in this area will be appreciated. We will let you
know when the "Call for Papers" is open. Meanwhile you can check our
blog
used for organizing the event. We can send you posters when they are
ready
for advertisment. Thanks
http://13enple.blogspot.com/

Arturo Salinas