LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:31:44 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"

>Date:         Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:46:58 -0400
>From: "Dartmouth College LISTSERV Server (15.0)"
>Subject: LLTI: approval required (C557A19C)
>To: [log in to unmask]

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list at
LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. You can approve it  using the "OK" mechanism (click on
the link below), ignore it, or repost  an edited copy. The message will expire
automatically; you do not need to do  anything if you just want to discard it.
Please refer to the  list owner's guide if you are not  familiar with the "OK"
mechanism;  these instructions  are  being kept  purposefully  short for  your
convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

To APPROVE the message:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?OK=C557A19C&L=LLTI
CALL FOR PAPERS *EXTENSION*

SOCALLT 2008:  "Navigating the C's with Technology"

*Please note that we have EXTENDED the deadline for SOCALLT 2008
presentation proposal submissions to Wednesday, October 31, 2007.*

SOCALLT 2008 will be held at Holiday Inn Denver International Airport
in conjunction with Colorado Congress of Foreign Language Teachers on
February 14-16 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday), 2008.  The South
Central Association for Language Learning Technology invites SOCALLT/
IALLT members and other interested professionals to participate in
our next annual meeting. Proposals should address issues and
innovations in technology-enhanced language instruction.  We
encourage participation not only from colleagues at universities but
also community colleges and high schools. SOCALLT regularly publishes
proceedings of the conferences (search in amazon.com under "SOCALLT").

SOCALLT <http://www.socallt.org> is an affiliate of IALLT, comprising
the six-state region of Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico,
Oklahoma, and Texas.

Submit proposals for individual or joint presentations,
demonstrations, and panel discussions by email and/or snail mail to:

Hajime Kumahata
President, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology
Language Resource Center
MS37 P.O. Box 1892
Rice University
Houston, TX 77251-1892