LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:47:12 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 01:10:24 -0400
>From: John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #8655 Computer Games / Language

By the way, update from my last message... since you are talking about
French in particular we have a totally free site with six music videos
and one artist interview, sponsored by the French Music Export Office.
The site is "So Frenchy So Chic" and it is the video companion to an album.

Each music video becomes a listening game with points when you click the
GAME button at the bottom of our video player.

You can visit the site at:
http://sofrenchysochic.com

We have another similar site, also sponsored by the French goverment,
with more music videos, that supports a different album at
http://generationfrancaise.com
It seems to be down at the moment -- we'll have to look into that...
check for it in a few days.

John DuQuette
yabla inc.
212 226 2370