LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:49:51 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Jaime Orrego <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:35:25 -0400
>From: Jaime Orrego <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ourmedia
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Jaime Orrego <[log in to unmask]>

Is there anybody familiar with Ourmedia.org?

We are conducting a Pilot Program for our third semester Spanish students
here at Illinois Wesleyan University.  Our students will do some oral
activities using Audacity and post them online so everybody who is part of
this project could listen to them.  I was thinking to use
odeo.com/studio.odeo.com but I don$E2t know how reliable this website is.  I
say this because I was trying to use it and it hasn$E2t been working this
week. I am trying to find a place where my students could upload their audio
files and I found Ourmedia.org but I do not know anybody who has used it before.

Thank you all for your help.

Jaime.

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.