LLTI Archives

October 2007, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:24:01 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Wolfgang E. Adolph" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:01:17 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: "Wolfgang E. Adolph" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8651.3 (!) "Clean" movies

It should be a joke (are Fassbinder movies allowed at Vanderbuilt) :-(
 From this to burning/banning/blacking out bad words   is just a small step.
I may be naive, but this seems to be completely unacceptable at the
university level.
Also, in this case I would hope that the distributor of a movie
"tampered" with in such a way, would come down hard on the institution.

Wolfgang