MACSCRPT Archives

October 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:49:22 -0700
This hasn't been fatal, but it's persistent and starting to 'bug' me ...

I have a fairly complex applescript CGI application that "runs fine" but
every time it processes certain kinds of events, the console shows three
malloc errors

1. malloc: Deallocation of pointer not malloced ...
2. malloc: error for object xxx: double free
3. malloc: set a breakboing in szone_error to debug

I suppose these might all be due too the same event, but it's hard (for
me) to say.

Since I'm not personally doing any memory allocation, I'm guessing it is
happening inside an OSAX or ...?

Suggestions?

   -Brian Johnson, Dept of Architecture, University of Washington, Seattle