LLTI Archives

September 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:01:03 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:25:25 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #8635 Indonesian language materials

You should check the Language Materials Project at
UCLA:  http://www.lmp.ucla.edu.  Not only does this database list all
known materials available for a very large number of LCTLs, it also
includes "profiles" on many of them, which provide detailed
information about the countries where the particular language is
spoken, the culture, sometimes history of the language or its
dialects, etc.  It's an extraordinarily interesting and informative site!

         Best,
                 Nina