LLTI Archives

September 2007, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:33:31 -0400
Here is our mission statement:

The mission of the Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center is to
promote the learning and teaching of languages, cultures and
humanities at the University of Kansas through the use of technology
and other instructional media. In addition to our extensive
collections of audio, video and multimedia equipment, we offer
instructors training in the application of new instructional
technologies and support grant and research projects focusing on
languages, cultures, multimedia, the internet and the role of
technology in the classroom.

JP

Jonathan Perkins, Director
Ermal Garinger Academic Resource Center