MACSCRPT Archives

September 2007

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:20:30 -0600
Greetings All,

Is anyone aware of an AE-aware application that runs on OS X that I
could use to record phone conversations?

I ask because we've encountered some 'interesting' people here in
Colorado and we expect we might begin getting some 'interesting'
phone calls that we might want to capture for sharing with certain
'interested' parties, i.e., law enforcement.

It's legal in Colorado. You can record phone conversations as long as
at least ONE party of the phone conversation is aware that a
recording is being made.

So, I'm interested in something I can use were I can start such a
recording to a computer workstation quickly in the event such a phone
call is received.

Regards,

Chuck